Katie Price has been frantically searching for her husband Lee Andrews, who vanished in Dubai last week as the Foreign Office confirmed it is providing assistance
Katie Price has taken to social media to share a series of late-night posts, prompting speculation over whether her cryptic messages are connected to her ‘missing’ husband Lee Andrews.
The Dubai-based businessman disappeared last week, leaving former glamour model Katie, 47, and her husband’s family desperately searching for him.
Katie turned to Instagram in the early hours of Thursday morning (May 21) to share three seemingly loaded posts.
The text in the first image reads: “I’M NOT OVERWHELMED BECAUSE I CAN’T HANDLE IT. I’M OVERWHELMED BECAUSE I DO HANDLE IT. ALL. OF. IT.”
It adds: “ALL. THE. F**KING. TIME.”
Her second post, however, begins to raise eyebrows. It featured a quote that read: “Sometimes you just have to accept the situation and say, it’s okay, it happens, it’s life”.
And Katie’s third shared quote reads: “Focus on yourself, because nothing is more powerful than a woman who knows her worth, chases her goals, and dares to dream big.”
The late-night trio of posts were shared via her Instagram stories, meaning followers were unable to comment publicly. Nevertheless, drawing on Katie’s previous social media posts regarding her husband’s shocking disappearance, the public continues to question what is unfolding, reports the Mirror.
Katie last heard from the 43 year old Dubai-based businessman last Wednesday evening, before raising the alarm the following Thursday. “Lee was trying to get through the boarder at Hatta, this is so discombobulating, his location went off at 10.03pm on Wednesday night, that’s the last contact anyone has had – his family and myself. This is the third day now,” she said at the time.
Since Lee’s kidnapping claims emerged, a number of experts and insiders have cast doubt over his account. Yet despite the radio silence surrounding the alleged abduction, reports suggest Lee has been active on his phone — just not to get in touch with Katie.
The tale has also left one seasoned investigator unconvinced, with investigative journalist Mark Williams-Thomas flagging several inconsistencies in the Lee Andrews kidnapping saga. Mark is well regarded for his expert analysis on some of Britain’s most high-profile missing persons cases, including the tragic deaths of Jay Slater and Nicola Bulley.
Having now waded into the developing situation, the experienced investigator appears sceptical about several aspects of Lee’s version of events. He said: ” Katie Price says she spoke to him on Wednesday, and shortly after 10 o’clock he was in the back of a van. He says they’re coming back.
“He had a hood over his head, his hands were tied, not by handcuffs, but he had managed to make a FaceTime call to her and didn’t tell her to phone the police. And he himself didn’t phone the police and didn’t give any more information.
“And since then, apparently his phone has gone dead, although he has, or someone has, managed to go onto his social media and delete some informational posts that are on there. So that’s slightly strange, isn’t it?”
Mark questioned whether the supposed abduction had been reported to the authorities and what steps were being taken. “Has this matter been reported to Dubai police? And in which case, given the information that Katie Price is saying, they’d be treating it as really serious, wouldn’t they? If it’s a potential kidnap,” he added.
Mark also accused Lee of “playing some ridiculous game” and suspects the circumstances are far less complicated than an abduction. Speaking on TikTok, the investigative journalist said: “Well, has he been abducted? What’s the story behind it?
“The newspaper says that he’s not being kidnapped, he’s in hiding, he’s ghosting Katie Price and has been doing so for the past six days. It’s got to a situation now whereby, you know, I don’t think anyone believes Lee Andrews has been abducted or kidnapped in any way at all.
“He’s obviously playing some ridiculous game, but it’s attracted the media, and it will no doubt unfold more over the forthcoming days. Clearly this is a man who’s got some serious issues.”
Lee remains, however, nowhere to be located. He is also formally listed as missing by the UK Government, with the Foreign Office confirming it is offering support to his family following the filing of a missing persons report.

