NEW YORK, Aug. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — To help their aviation clients heighten safety protocols and enhance risk management plans, XL Catlin has introduced its new Safety Optimization and Aviation Resource program or SOAR, for its select general aviation insurance clients.
According to Eric Donofrio, North America regional manager of XL Catlin’s aviation insurance business, “Aviation businesses take their safety records very seriously, but building a strong safety culture requires considerable time and attention. Through our SOAR program, we’re taking on some of the leg work for our clients, vetting and partnering with pre-qualified vendors and putting together quite a network of aviation safety and training experts.”
“In the end, our clients have a lot of choices and easy access,” said Doug Tibbs, eastern regional manager on XL Catlin’s aviation insurance team. “They can choose a service partner that is right for their business, focusing on areas they want to strengthen or initiate an entirely new risk management strategy to address emerging risks like political and country risk intelligence, kidnap & ransom or perhaps executive etiquette or personal awareness training.”
Through partnerships with industry-leading aviation safety and risk management companies, XL Catlin is offering clients access to a comprehensive menu of services and assistance including:
- Emergency Response Planning, with options for on-scene accident advice, emergency response drill design, gap analytic and vendor selection, among others.
- Crew Training and Survival which various training options for upset prevention and recovery, altitude awareness and hypoxia, motion sickness desensitization, water survival, night vision, situational awareness and spatial disorientation.
- Executive and Personal Protection including aircraft crew safety training, risk analysis and threat vulnerability assessments, and threat management resources.
- Safety Management with access to resources for safety managing support services, flight data management, flight operations quality, pre-audit support and GAP analysis, management software, among others.
- Crisis Management including help with political & country risk intelligence, security risk assessment & management kidnap & ransom as well as cybersecurity concerns.
- Upset Recognition and Recovery Training (URRT) including professional helicopter, flight attendant/flight technician, professional jet, professional turboprop, light aircraft training, with the option for custom designed courses.
- Professional Presence and Executive Etiquette: Training and development to enhance pilots’ skill levels and confidence; dining savvy and conduct; presentation skills and international protocol and awareness.
With underwriters and dedicated aviation claims specialists based in New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto and Calgary, XL Catlin’s North America aviation team offers a suite of aviation insurance coverages for traditional and specialized companies, including major and regional airlines and corporate fleets, through to component manufacturers and fixed-base airport operators.
About XL Catlin’s Insurance Operations
XL Catlin insurance companies offer property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty insurance products globally. Businesses that are moving the world forward choose XL Catlin as their partner. To learn more, visit xlcatlin.com.
About XL Catlin
XL Catlin is the global brand used by XL Group Ltd (NYSE:NYSE:XL) insurance and reinsurance companies which provide property, casualty, professional and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises throughout the world. Clients look to XL Catlin for answers to their most complex risks and to help move their world forward. To learn more, visit xlcatlin.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/xl-catlin-looks-to-help-us-aviation-businesses-take-safety-efforts-to-new-heights-with-soar-program-300506657.html
SOURCE XL Catlin